The Honda CB125E GLH125 non-ABS 2015 is a great new road bike perfect for enthusiasts. It’s lightweight and has great handling, making it perfect for zipping around town or taking on long rides.
– Brand: Honda
– Engine Capacity: 125cc
– Bore / Stroke: 56mm x 49.5mm
– Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
– Engine Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
– Braking System: Disc brake
– Transmission: 4-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 90
– Horse Power: 8.6
– Power: 8.4kW @ 8000rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 17 inches
– Rear Wheel Size: 17 inches
– Front Tyre: 2.75-17
– Rear Tyre: 3.00-17
– Dimensions: (L x W x H) 1975mm x 735mm x 1095mm
– Wheelbase: 1285mm
– Seat Height: 790mm
– Dry Weight: 112kg
– Fuel Capacity: 11L
– Fuel Consumption: 2.1L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Honda CB125E GLH125 Non ABS 2015 (New) is perfect for you?
1. Reliability – Honda is a trusted brand when it comes to motorbikes. You can be sure that the CB125E GLH125 Non ABS 2015 is a reliable machine.
2. Performance – This motorbike is built for performance. It has a 125cc engine that is capable of reaching speeds of up to 100km/h.
3. Safety – This motorbike comes with ABS brakes as standard, which is a great safety feature.
4. Style – The CB125E GLH125 Non ABS 2015 has a great design and style that is sure to turn heads when out on the road.