Suzuki GSX-R1300 L4 ABS 2015 New (50th Anniversary Edition)
Looking for an adrenaline rush? Come to Speedzone and check out our Suzuki GSX-R1300 L4 ABS 2015 New (50th Anniversary Edition)! This bad boy was made for sport bike enthusiasts who crave speed and excitement.
The Suzuki GSX-R1300 L4 ABS 2015 New (50th Anniversary Edition) is a sport bike that was made to celebrate Suzuki’s 50th anniversary. It comes with an ABS braking system and a 1300cc engine.
– Brand: Suzuki
– Engine Capacity: 1,340 cc
– Bore / Stroke: 76 mm x 55 mm
– Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
– Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
– Braking System: Dual disc brakes (front), Single disc brake (rear)
– Transmission: 6-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 300
– Horse Power: 170
– Power: 126 kW
– Front Wheel Size: 17 inches
– Rear Wheel Size: 17 inches
– Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17
– Rear Tyre: 190/50 ZR17
– Dimensions: (L x W x H) 2,070 mm x 710 mm x 1,130 mm
– Wheelbase: 1,405 mm
– Seat Height: 805 mm
– Dry Weight: 186 kg
– Fuel Capacity: 17 litres
– Fuel Consumption: 6.6 litres/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Suzuki GSX-R1300 L4 ABS 2015 New (50th Anniversary Edition) is perfect for you?
1. Power and speed – The GSX-R1300 is a powerful and fast motorcycle that is perfect for sport bike enthusiasts who want to enjoy the thrill of the open road.
2. Safety features – The motorcycle comes with ABS brakes and traction control, which are both excellent safety features that can help to prevent accidents.
3.50th anniversary edition – This is a special edition motorcycle that has been created to celebrate Suzuki’s 50th anniversary. It is a great collector’s item for Suzuki fans.
4. Excellent value for money – The GSX-R1300 is an excellent value for money motorcycle. It is packed with features and offers great performance, making it a great option for those looking for a new sport bike.