4 Stroke – Air Cooled
The Yamaha XTZ 125 Non ABS 2016 is a great choice for scrambler enthusiasts looking for a new motorbike. It’s a great option for those who want a durable and reliable bike that can take on any terrain.
– Brand: Yamaha
– Engine Capacity: 125cc
– Bore / Stroke: 54 x 54mm
– Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
– Engine Type: air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
– Braking System: Disc front, drum rear
– Transmission: 5-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 100
– Horse Power: 9.3
– Power: 7.2kW @ 8000rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 21-inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 18-inch
– Front Tyre: 90/90-21
– Rear Tyre: 110/80-18
– Dimensions: 2140 x 805 x 1165mm
– Wheelbase: 1405mm
– Seat Height: 805mm
– Dry Weight: 121kg
– Fuel Capacity: 12 litres
– Fuel Consumption: 2.6 litres/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Yamaha XTZ 125 Non ABS 2016 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The Yamaha XTZ 125 Non ABS 2016 is a great choice for scrambler enthusiasts. It is a new model that comes with great features and performance.
2. Customers should get the Yamaha XTZ 125 Non ABS 2016 because it is a reliable and durable motorcycle. It is also easy to maintain.
3. The Yamaha XTZ 125 Non ABS 2016 is very affordable. It is also fuel efficient and emits low emissions.
4. The Yamaha XTZ 125 Non ABS 2016 comes with a great warranty.