4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
Honda CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 (New) (Copy)
Looking for an adrenaline-pumping ride? Look no further than the Honda CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016! This powerful road bike is perfect for anyone looking to up their biking game. Come check it out today at Speedzone!
The Honda CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 is a new road bike that is perfect for enthusiasts. It is equipped with a powerful engine and features a sleek design that is sure to turn heads.
– Brand: Honda
– Engine Capacity: 190cc
– Bore / Stroke: 63mm x 62.1mm
– Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
– Engine Type: 4- stroke, single- cylinder, air- cooled
– Braking System: Disc brakes (front and rear)
– Transmission: 6- speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 120
– Horse Power: 18.3
– Power: 13.5kW @ 8500rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 17- inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 17- inch
– Front Tyre: 100/80- 17
– Rear Tyre: 130/70- 17
– Dimensions: 2085mm (L) x 745mm (W) x 1060mm (H)
– Wheelbase: 1345mm
– Seat Height: 790mm
– Dry Weight: 139kg
– Fuel Capacity: 12L
– Fuel Consumption: 2.1L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Honda CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 (New) (Copy) is perfect for you?
1. The Honda CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 is a great choice for road bike enthusiasts looking for a new motorbike. It is a reliable and well-made bike that will provide years of enjoyment.
2. The CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 is a stylish bike that is sure to turn heads. It is available in a variety of colors, including the popular Repsol racing team colors.
3. The CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 is a great value for the price. It is a low-maintenance bike that does not require much in the way of repairs or upkeep.
4. The CB190R Repsol Non ABS 2016 comes with a warranty from Honda, ensuring that the customer is covered in case of any problems.