4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS (New)
Looking for the perfect balance of sport and utility? Look no further than the new Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS. This versatile machine is perfect for tourer enthusiasts who want the best of both worlds. Come check it out today at Speedzone!
The Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS is a new motorbike-tourer that is meant for tourer enthusiasts. It is a great choice for those who want to explore the world on two wheels and have a great time doing so.
– Brand: Kawasaki
– Engine Capacity: 649cc
– Bore / Stroke: 83mm x 60mm
– Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
– Engine Type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valves per cylinder, parallel twin
– Braking System: Dual 300mm wavy discs with dual radial mount, Nissin 4-piston calipers and ABS
– Transmission: 6-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 210km/h
– Horse : 69kW @ 8500rpm
– Power: 116Nm @ 7000rpm
– Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17
– Rear Tyre: 160/60 ZR17
– Dimensions: 1735mm x 855mm x 1405mm
– Wheelbase: 1415mm
– Seat Height: 855mm
– Dry Weight: 216kg
– Fuel Capacity: 20L
– Fuel Consumption: 4.5L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS (New) is perfect for you?
1. Kawasaki’s Versys 650 is a great all-rounder that’s suited for touring thanks to its comfortable and upright riding position.
2. It’s a capable bike that’s able to take on long distance rides with ease, and comes with features like ABS brakes and adjustable windscreen as standard.
3. You’re getting a lot of bike for your money with the Versys 650, as it’s competitively priced against similar models in the market.
4. Kawasaki have a good reputation for reliability, so you can be confident that the Versys 650 will serve you well on your travels.
There are no reviews yet.