2 Stroke – Air Cooled
The Triumph America is a cruiser-style motorcycle that was first introduced in 2004. The 2016 model features a fuel-injected, 865cc engine and ABS brakes. It is available in both a standard and a limited edition version.
– Brand: Triumph
– Engine Capacity: 865cc
– Bore / Stroke: 90mm x 68mm
– Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
– Engine Type: air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin
– Braking System: twin-disc, Brembo 4-piston callipers (front); Single disc, Nissin 2-piston callipers (rear)
– Transmission: 5-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 180
– Horse Power: 54
– Power: 40kW @ 7,500rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 17-inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 16-inch
– Front Tyre: 110/80 R17
– Rear Tyre: 160/70 R16
– Dimensions: 2,190mm (L) x 805mm (W) x 1,155mm (H)
– Wheelbase: 1,505mm
– Seat Height: 705mm
– Dry Weight: 247kg
– Fuel Capacity: 17.4L
– Fuel Consumption: 5.5L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Triumph America ABS 2016 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The Triumph America ABS 2016 is a new cruiser that is perfect for those who enjoy the style and comfort of a cruiser.
2. This bike comes with an ABS system that provides great safety and stability while riding.
3. The America ABS 2016 has a powerful engine that provides great performance and power.
4. This bike is also very comfortable to ride, thanks to its ergonomic design and supportive seating.