Aug 2030, Oct 2030
Black, Blue, White
4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 (Used)
$12,000.00 – $13,500.00
Looking for your perfect used scooter? Look no further than the Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020! This quality used scooter is sure to put a smile on your face, so come on down to Speedzone and check it out today!
This 2020 Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS is a great used scooter for riders who love quality. With its CVT transmission and powerful 155cc engine, this scooter is perfect for getting around town.
– Brand: Yamaha
– Engine Capacity: 155cc
– Bore / Stroke: 58mm x 57.9mm
– Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
– Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 3-valve
– Braking System: Hydraulic disc brake (front), Drum brake (rear)
– Transmission: CVT
– Top Speed (km/h): 100
– Horse Power: 14.8
– Power: 10.9kW @ 8,000rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 12-inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 12-inch
– Front Tyre: 100/80-12
– Rear Tyre: 110/80-12
– Dimensions: 1,835mm x 685mm x 1,115mm
– Wheelbase: 1,265mm
– Seat Height: 775mm
– Dry Weight: 103kg
– Fuel Capacity: 4.6 litres
– Fuel Consumption: 2.1 litres/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 (Used) is perfect for you?
1. Quality: Yamaha is a reputable company known for manufacturing high-quality products. The Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 is no exception, and riders can expect a durable and well-built scooter.
2. Reliability: Yamaha is also known for making reliable products. The Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 is a used scooter, but riders can still expect it to be a dependable mode of transportation.
3. Affordable: Used scooters are generally more affordable than new ones, and the Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 is no exception. It is a great option for riders on a budget.
4. Good resale value: Yamaha products hold their value well, so riders can expect to get a good price if they decide to sell the Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 down the road.