The Ducati Streetfighter 848 ABS 2016 is a new motorbike that is perfect for road bike enthusiasts. It has a powerful engine and is equipped with ABS brakes, making it a safe and reliable choice for anyone looking for a new road bike.
– Brand: Ducati
– Engine Capacity: 848 cc
– Bore / Stroke: 84 mm / 50.8 mm
– Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
– Engine Type: L-twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
– Braking System: 2 x 320 mm semi- floating discs, radially mounted Brembo callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad. ABS as standard equipment
– Transmission: 6-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 200
– Horse Power: 140
– Power: 104 kW @ 10,500 rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 3.50 x 17 in
– Rear Wheel Size: 5.50 x 17 in
– Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17
– Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 180/55 ZR17
– Dimensions: 2060 mm x 860 mm x 1110 mm
– Wheelbase: 1437 mm
– Seat Height: 825 mm
– Dry Weight: 169 kg
– Fuel Capacity: 17 L
– Fuel Consumption: 5.8 L/100 km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Ducati Streetfighter 848 ABS 2016 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The Ducati Streetfighter 848 ABS 2016 is a great new addition to the Ducati range of motorbikes. It is a road bike that is able to provide great fun and excitement for customers.
2. The bike has been designed with great attention to detail and provides a comfortable and enjoyable riding experience.
3. The Ducati Streetfighter 848 ABS 2016 is a great choice for those who are looking for a new road bike that is packed with features and great value for money.
4. The Ducati Streetfighter 848 ABS 2016 provides customers with a great opportunity to own a piece of Italian engineering and design.