4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
The Kawasaki KLR 650 is a brand new scrambler that is perfect for riders who are looking for a powerful and versatile machine. This bike is equipped with a 650cc engine that is capable of delivering plenty of power and torque, making it perfect for tackling any terrain. The KLR 650 also features a host of other features that make it a great choice for riders who want a bike that is capable of taking on anything.
– Brand: Kawasaki
– Engine Capacity: 651cc
– Bore / Stroke: 100mm x 83mm
– Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
– Engine Type: liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, single
– Braking System: Dual disc (front), single disc (rear)
– Transmission: 5-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 160
– Horse Power: 40.8
– Power: 30.6kW @ 7500rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 21-inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 17-inch
– Front Tyre: 90/90-21
– Rear Tyre: 130/80-17
– Dimensions: 2190mm x 855mm x 1265mm
– Wheelbase: 1485mm
– Seat Height: 890mm
– Dry Weight: 182kg
– Fuel Capacity: 19L
– Fuel Consumption: 5.8L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Kawasaki KLR 650 Non ABS 2016 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The bike is comfortable and easy to ride.
2. It is lightweight and has a seat that is low to the ground.
3. The bike has a powerful engine and can go off-road.
4. It is a Kawasaki, which is a reputable brand.