2 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
The KTM Freeride 350 Non ABS 2015 is a new scrambler that is perfect for enthusiasts who love the off-road look and feel. With its powerful engine and great handling, this bike is sure to provide a great ride no matter where you take it.
– Brand: KTM
– Engine Capacity: 350cc
– Bore / Stroke: 88mm x 57.5mm
– Compression Ratio: 12.6:1
– Engine Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, DOHC
– Braking System: Brembo two-piston caliper with 260mm disc (front), single-piston caliper with 220mm disc (rear)
– Transmission: 6-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 125
– Horse Power: 32
– Power: 23.5kW
– Front Wheel Size: 21″
– Rear Wheel Size: 18″
– Front Tyre: 90/90-21″
– Rear Tyre: 120/80-18″
– Dimensions: 2170mm (L) x 860mm (W) x 1290mm (H)
– Wheelbase: 1450mm
– Seat Height: 890mm
– Dry Weight: 139kg
– Fuel Capacity: 9L
– Fuel Consumption: 5.5L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the KTM Freeride 350 Non ABS 2015 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The KTM Freeride 350 Non ABS 2015 is a great choice for scrambler enthusiasts looking for a new motorbike.
2. It is affordably priced and offers great value for money.
3. It is a reliable and durable motorbike that will offer years of trouble-free service.
4. It is a stylish and good-looking motorbike that will turn heads wherever you go.
There are no reviews yet.