4 Stroke – Air Cooled
The Suzuki DR200SE Non ABS 2013 is a great new option for those looking for a scrambler bike. It is lightweight and has a powerful engine, making it a great choice for those looking to get off the beaten path.
– Brand: Suzuki
– Engine Capacity: 200cc
– Bore / Stroke: 56.0mm x 49.5mm
– Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
– Engine Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
– Braking System: Front disc brake, rear drum brake
– Transmission: 5-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 100
– Horse Power: 15
– Power: 11kW @ 8,000rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 21 inches
– Rear Wheel Size: 18 inches
– Front Tyre: 3.00- 21
– Rear Tyre: 4.60-18
– Dimensions: 2,070mm x 805mm x 1,100mm
– Wheelbase: 1,285mm
– Seat Height: 805mm
– Dry Weight: 105kg
– Fuel Capacity: 11L
– Fuel Consumption: 2.6L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Suzuki DR200SE Non ABS 2013 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The Suzuki DR200SE Non ABS 2013 is a great scrambler that is perfect for enthusiasts.
2. It is a great looking bike that will turn heads when out on the trails.
3. It is a very reliable bike that will provide years of faithful service.
4. It is an affordable bike that won’t break the bank.
There are no reviews yet.