Tiger 1200 Explorer
4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 (New)
Come down to Speedzone and check out the all new Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016! This motorbike is perfect for tourers who are looking for the perfect ride. With its comfortable seat and easy to handle controls, the Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 is a must see for anyone in the market for a new motorbike.
If you’re looking for a new motorbike to take on touring adventures, the Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 is a great option. It’s a powerful and reliable bike that is sure to get you where you need to go.
– Brand: Triumph
– Engine Capacity: 1200cc
– Bore / Stroke: 76mm x 65mm
– Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
– Engine Type: In-Line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12 valves
– Braking System: ABS
– Transmission: 6-speed
– Top Speed (km/h): 220
– Horse Power: 133
– Power: 100kW @ 9500rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 19-inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 17-inch
– Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR19
– Rear Tyre: 190/55 ZR17
– Dimensions: 2190mm (L) x 855mm (W) x 1415mm (H)
– Wheelbase: 1555mm
– Seat Height: 855mm
– Dry Weight: 247kg
– Fuel Capacity: 20L
– Fuel Consumption: 5.2L/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 (New) is perfect for you?
1. The Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 is a new motorbike that is perfect for tourer enthusiasts. It is packed with features that are designed to make touring more enjoyable, such as a comfortable seat, ample storage space, and a powerful engine.
2. The Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 is a reliable and well-built motorbike that can handle long rides and tough terrain. It is equipped with stability control and ABS brakes to keep you safe on the road.
3. The Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 is a great value for the money. It is packed with features and is built to last.
4. The Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer ABS 2016 comes with a factory warranty that covers the motorbike for two years.