4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled
Apr 2028, Nov 2028
Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2018 (Used)
Looking for your perfect used scooter? Look no further than the Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2018! This quality used scooter is sure to put a smile on your face, so come on down to Speedzone and check it out today!
This 2018 Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS is a great used scooter for riders who love quality. With its CVT transmission and powerful 155cc engine, this scooter is perfect for getting around town.
– Brand: Yamaha
– Engine Capacity: 155cc
– Bore / Stroke: 58mm x 57.9mm
– Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
– Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 3-valve
– Braking System: Hydraulic disc brake (front), Drum brake (rear)
– Transmission: CVT
– Top Speed (km/h): 100
– Horse Power: 14.8
– Power: 10.9kW @ 8,000rpm
– Front Wheel Size: 12-inch
– Rear Wheel Size: 12-inch
– Front Tyre: 100/80-12
– Rear Tyre: 110/80-12
– Dimensions: 1,835mm x 685mm x 1,115mm
– Wheelbase: 1,265mm
– Seat Height: 775mm
– Dry Weight: 103kg
– Fuel Capacity: 4.6 litres
– Fuel Consumption: 2.1 litres/100km
Note: Specifications may not be accurate.
Why the Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2018 (Used) is perfect for you?
1. Quality: Yamaha is a reputable company known for manufacturing high-quality products. The Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 is no exception, and riders can expect a durable and well-built scooter.
2. Reliability: Yamaha is also known for making reliable products. The Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 is a used scooter, but riders can still expect it to be a dependable mode of transportation.
3. Affordable: Used scooters are generally more affordable than new ones, and the Yamaha Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 is no exception. It is a great option for riders on a budget.
4. Good resale value: Yamaha products hold their value well, so riders can expect to get a good price if they decide to sell the Aerox GDR155 CVT Non ABS 2020 down the road.
There are no reviews yet.